~:Lunar Abyss:~ ~:Lunar Abyss:~

While I like the beginning... the "yaaaaa" sounds are too hollow and get kinda annoying after a while. The effect-spamming in the second drop is downright unbearable and gets the song so off-track that I actually can't stand it. Better drops and I might've even voted 5.

NK - Nine Circles (Xtrullor Remix) NK - Nine Circles (Xtrullor Remix)

I CANNOT stand the ear-penetrating sirens. Holy shit that is UNBEARABLE.
Otherwise pretty good.

Azure (Original Mix) Azure (Original Mix)

Why did you upload a song that you made a preview of so freaking long ago?

Lockyn responds:

Wait what do you mean?

Geometry Dash Music Test Geometry Dash Music Test

Buddy,
Please look up HOW your song actually becomes eligible before making it for it. Because you need to be verified by Rob to put your songs in.

KocurTV responds:

And how do i do that? I never uploaded something on newgrounds before. But i know about the Geometry dash/illegal music copying issue.

Sidestep Sidestep

You know, I wish more dubsteppers would realize that... A. You can mix the drop and melody, B. Drops don't have to be unbelievably loud, C. They can be chill at all times.
THANK YOU for doing all this. The second half of the first drop was my favorite.

But I DESPISED the switches from half-time to common-time to swung common-time to double time. Please, stick to one.

Dex Arson - All Party Dex Arson - All Party

This is f**ing lit bro.

---Accelerate--- ---Accelerate---

The fast parts are headbangingly awesome.
The slow parts leave something to be desired.

-Haunted woods- -Haunted woods-

I'd go into the haunted woods just to hear this.

Toe2 dark remix Toe2 dark remix

Taking a song, slowing it down, and spamming every possible effect in the phone version of Garageband is not a remix.

Rayden222 responds:

-_- (nice) eh it does suck but your the person. Who posted a. Cover that's not yours

Spaze - Believe Spaze - Believe

Whoa.
Okay, having a distorted horror-esque voice talk about the Placebo effect is pretty weird.
But HOLY CRAP this drop is amazing.