Project [SU remix] Project [SU remix]

.....At least it's quantized?

Yeah....

F-777 - Fairy Dust F-777 - Fairy Dust

Oh my god...
Oh god, this horrid filtering and high pitch is giving me a headache.

[Original mix] Release Me (feat.Halo) [Original mix] Release Me (feat.Halo)

So... about autotune.
When I said it on the preview I meant I thought I heard pitch-correcting autotune. (Which is why my songs are vocal-free: not only is my voice too low to use, but people will think I'm tuning when I don't even know how.)
But it's really good.

Infinityofficial responds:

Autotune is a pitch correcting and breath reducer plugin. Halo has five years of experience in vocal mastering and not once had he used autotune, not even for pitch correcting. He spent weeks practicing this song, perfecting the pitches he had to sing (because sometimes I ask him to sing in high pitch [Tevo is the song I asked him to sing in a high pitch]) my voice is high pitched and I can easily perfect the song (but my voice is so ugly, you can't even :'v)

Me and My Life Me and My Life

It's definitely not bad but work on your mix.
The drums are too quiet and the instruments are too loud, and you should probably make some transitions instead of a stop-and-start.
Also I think the melody changes too much.

[Preview] Release Me (feat.Halo) [Preview] Release Me (feat.Halo)

Could you lay off the autotune a little?
Otherwise, it's good.

Infinityofficial responds:

There is no auto tune, Halo's voice sounds naturally breathy. There is only reverb,reversed noises and backing vocals, but no auto tune was used :)

Creo - Dimension Creo - Dimension

I've had this stuck in my head for the last week. That's good.
Also, no one cares if you came here from Black Blizzard, so don't write it in the review.

Dex Arson - Slap Squad Ft Såvi ( Andy's iLL Remix ) Dex Arson - Slap Squad Ft Såvi ( Andy's iLL Remix )

I love how you put in as much swearing as you can just to make every GD player ever pissed that they can't use the song.
The actual song is really good.

dexarson responds:

ahha oh really? I didn't know that was a rule in the game. Fuck :(

OMG OMG

Noice.

MaiGeims responds:

Thanks! :)

[Night Owl] Forever Us [Night Owl] Forever Us

The sounds during the drop are just... too high-pitched and hard on my ears.
It's got a nice intro though.

Infinityofficial responds:

I'm sorry man! Due to an accident, my hearing is impaired so I can't really hear it but thanks!

Jack'd - Spiritical [NG MODS READ DESC!] Jack'd - Spiritical [NG MODS READ DESC!]

Don't blame the mods for this.
This isn't 'allowed' or 'unallowed' for GD use by them. All songs are unallowed until you get whitelisted, and this is how that happens: http://robtopgames.com/blog/2017/02/01/geometry-dash-newgrounds/.
The song is pretty good though.